Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford fusion se 2.3 pzev: 2008 ford fusion 2.3 pzev first problem

Customer Question

2008 ford fusion 2.3 pzev first problem no ac. changed sensor in center of dash.then car ran terrible, changed plugs put cleaner in fuel. code p0420,changed cat. then 2 air injection fixed.then p0112,p2196,p0711 whats up
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
We are only allowed to address on concern per post, would you like me to diagnose the AC of the running issues and codes?
I will address the first concern since I have not heard back from you. Is the AC working at all, or not at all, or just weak? Does the blower works on all speeds and can you change the output temperature? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris