Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Flex: Flex is showing code p0150 intermittently on while

Customer Question

Flex is showing code p0150 intermittently on for a while then off for weeks.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcome to just answers. seems like you have a problem with (bank 2 sensor 1) this is a circuit malfunction on the sensor wiring or computer wiring the reason why is on and of is because it takes 3 global trips to set this code and that can take time, must likely problem is the sensor shorting out internally, I would check the connectors to make sure there is a good connection and if good then replace the 02 sensor sensor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had it checked and the shop didn't find anything via computer or via ohm meter. My question is -- since we are in the middle of a trip will it cause additional problems to the car besides running rough or eating gas. 2009 Ford Flex
is definitely the 02 sensor, this is not going to cause any problems other then just run a little rich and spend about 10% more on gas. i will recommend to change your oil because the rich condition will brake down oil viscosity .