Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Windstar: i have a 2000 windstar runing like stalls doesnt

Customer Question

i have a 2000 windstar runing like crap stalls doesnt idle codes 0304, 1152 1132
1121
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Have you done any diag for these codes yet, if not do you need those Ford steps?Have you done any attempted repairs yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are so many codes i wasnt sure where to start
Are there more codes than the 4 you gave me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
0304 cylinder 4 misfiring1152 bank 2 is running lean and the engine is adding fuel to correct1132 bank 1 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""1121 TP and MAF reading issue.Do the steps below to address the 1121 code first, then retest. If the remaining codes return, check for vacuum leaks allowing un filtered air to be sucked into the intake. If its time for plugs and wires replace them. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris