Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F 250 7.3: 2002 F250 73 drive about 1x mo. Haven't used 4x4

Customer Question

2002 F250 73 drive about 1x mo. Haven't used 4x4 in 3 yrs.left the house stuck in 4x4low I didn't lock the hubs was in***** however it was in 4x4 low.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Is your truck an auto or manual 4x4 shift, I ask because you mentioned hubs you need to lock in, If auto, they lock in automatically with a manual back up. If you select low range, start the vehicle. Drive 10 foot straight. Hold the brakes in neutral then shift to high and wait, does it ever shift? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris