Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I would like to know why from time to time I get hesitate/poor

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to know why from time to time I get hesitate/poor acceleration? For example I can drive my truck for hours and i get awesome performance and torque. When I park the truck and go in the grocery store, 20-40 min later I start the truck and start driving, it feels like I would pull a huge load. The acceleration is really bad. I got already my pcm reflash. Changed sparkplugs,  but nothing helps. 2010 Ford F150 115000 k
Category: Ford
Expert:  fordtechsuzukitech25 replied 1 year ago.
i have had a couple do the same thing and i used a long clear hose and installed inline the fuel pressure, and when it did this the fuel would basically get that hot in the line that it would boil and bubble, if that is what is going on there is not much you can do except rout the fuel lines a diff. way or put insulation around lines