Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 97 E150 5.4 has a miss under light load. No check engine

Customer Question

My 97 E150 5.4 has a miss under light load. No check engine light at this time. It has new plug and coils. New fuel filter and pressure sending unit. Fuel preasure runs between 32 and 40. I was wondering about the crank position sensor
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also put a used ecm in it and it ran better but still not great. Seems like the longer I drive the worse it gets.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! Thank you for requesting me! Please accept my offer and call me now