Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Yes , I have left a message beside the asking

Customer Question

yes , I have left a message beside the asking for diagram thanks for the diagram... but the message contained testing of what I have done before coming to you folks. I was looking/hoping for a follow up on what I have done and if there would be any other
leads of what could be going on. thanks again, emily
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hi, ok so if you jump the ac at the relay it comes on? Does it blow cold when jumped?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. Iand I wish ;-) Emily....
that's when I checked fuses "ok" then tried testing the relays and couldn't get 12vdc across the female plug....started doing some wire tracing , and that when I check with you guys on a diagram ...Chilton didn't have that detail of the wiring,
but that's a chilton
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't be doing another till tomorrow so take you time for an answer thanks again, Emily
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Ok so the wiring to the wot and ac relay were cut and respliced?