Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F150 fx2: I have a 2006 f159 fx2. reason the front

Customer Question

I have a 2006 f159 fx2. For some reason the front passenger window will not function from
from the driver control side. It will go down from the passenger side, but not up. This happened about two months ago. I disconnected the battery then reconnected it. It then worked fine. Then it did it again, but this time it will not reset and is stuck down. Also, My factory radio/cd player doesn't work in cd mode and it keeps going through all kinds of shifting before going into radio mode. I've been told they may be connect to the same problem.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hello does the vehicle have or did it have an aftermarket alarm system installed and is this the factory stereo system?