Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F350: I do not have any turn singles but my hazards work. Have

Customer Question

I do not have any turn singles but my hazards work. Have any idea on what it could be. I have replaced the fuse even tho it wasn't broken and also changed out the turn single switch on the steering column
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, In most cases if the flashers are working properly and the turn signal are not and you have already replaced the TS switch then you are likely looking at a bad flasher. I would start with replacing the flasher relay located in the Aux relay box under the dash just to the right of the steering column. See the enclosed diagram in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Flasher%20relay%20Jul%2015.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did change the flasher fuse and turn single switch and the only thing I get is flashers. No turn single on either side
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
I'm not referring to the flasher fuse or the switch but instead the flasher relay. I want you to change the flasher relay located in the diagram I sent you in the link I sent, its located in the Aux relay box just to the right of the steering column.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get a refund for this. This information was not helpful