Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

Ford Expedition: I have a 2001 Ford Expedition. When I left

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Ford Expedition. When I left work this morning my alarm was going off so I hit the alarm button to shit it off. But now when I start the vehicle and take it out of park. My windshield wipers and radio stop working. When I put it back in park everything g works again.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Scott
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Check for presense of water in the fuse panel area. Sometimes the windshield will leak water, or the roof starts to rust out along the top of the cab allowing water to enter, this leaking water will cause all sorts of strange concerns all of a sudden. Remove the lower fuses in the fuse panel and see if there is water or a green corrosion, look on the back side of the fuse panel with a mirror looking for water traces or water tracking in the dust. Any more questions just ask, thanks Scott