Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

FORD F 150: I HAVE A 1994 F150 5.0 MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1994 F150 5.0 MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY BATTERY KEEPS GOING DEAD I HAVE CHANGED ALTERNATOR 3 TIMES THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER PROBLEM
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Start first with making sure the alternator is charging the battery with the engine running by checking the charging system voltage at the battery with the engine running, normal voltage at the battery with the engine running needs to be right at 13.5 to 14 volts. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause of the problem you are having.