Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

E-450-V-10- 6.8: , I need to know which is the fuse

Customer Question

Hi, I need to know which is the fuse for the left light front, driver side, midddle beam, high beam is ok!!! Motorhome Ford E-450 V-10 6.8 2009
Tks
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I change the light, but still does not turn on, could be a fuse???? Which one is on Fuse box?????
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
If I understand correct the drivers side low beam does not illuminate. Fuse 7 under the dash is the fuse for this lamp, is t good? Use the link below if needed.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/leftlow.png You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris