Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2000 ford windstar: my son decided to take my 2000

Customer Question

my son decided to take my 2000 for windstar van and get it washed, he also washed the engine...now the windshield wipers will not turn on in any possition and I cannot make them move with my hands...what is wrong
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Its possible water got into the wiper motor, or connector causing the motor to fail or a fuse to blow. Have you checked those things? Are you able to do the steps in the link below?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/00windwipe.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris