Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F350: 2000 F350, 4x4, 4 tire, 7.3 Power Stroke, 275K miles.

Customer Question

2000 F350, 4x4, 4 tire, 7.3 Power Stroke, 275K miles. At 40 mph the truck sometimes pulls to the right every 2 to 5 minutes, for 40 miles. This has occurred with 6-7000lb loaded trailer and without the trailer. At other times the truck runs great at 75/80 mph.
Injectors were rebuild at 200K, the transmission replaced at 240K, front hubs from bearing failure several times, and brakes are serviced at regular intervals. The same mechanic and crew can not find anything 'loose' or out of place.
I hate to be a pain in the hind side, however I need to put it back to work. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Ford
Expert:  fordtechsuzukitech25 replied 1 year ago.
since no one can find the problem, i would start swapping things from one side to the other until it changes (front brake pads and rotors,hubs,tires, rear brake pads and rotors)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When all else fails - - - - -