Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford crown victoria p71: Hey Ron my 05 crown vic p71 won't

Customer Question

Hey Ron my 05 crown vic p71 won't start. I've got no power to the fuel pump my check engine light doesn't come on with my key in on position. I've swapped out my PCM with another 05 vic and nothing so this leads me to believe it's a wiring issues. I need help figuring out which wires are grounds and the power wire for the pcm plus relays and diodes. Whatever it may be that my car wonto start. ( it did run beautiful before this issue)
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Did you program the replacement PCM to the vehicle?