Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

F150: Davehop. Im looking wiring diagram "batter

Customer Question

Hi Davehop. Im looking for a wiring diagram for the "battery saver relay". Pretty much I want to know what it all controls because I have a draw coming from a fuse that solely controls the dome light and the battery saver relay. I know it isnt the dome light so I am looking for the wiring diagram to see what else the battery saver relay controls so I can continue to hunt down the problem. Thanks alot davehop
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I couldn't locate a diagram on the Ford site other than the is showing fuse 14 to the relay. Otherwise, I couldn't get it to pull up elsewhere. Wipers, A/C Blower, and radio is all that the relay controls. Remove fuse 14. That is the power saver relay circuit. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Did you need more assistance with this?