Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford F-150 5.4L 4x4: im drew and i have 1998 ford f150

Customer Question

Hi im drew and i have 1998 ford f150 and my low range light keeps flashing and the overdrive light light keeps flashing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Both light will flash when the computer sees a system fault and will set a fault code and or codes, in order to determine what has failed you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and the fault codes and or codes retrived. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.