Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F350: I bought a 2014 F350 and the brakes/blinkers/turn signals

Customer Question

I bought a 2014 F350 and the brakes/blinkers/turn signals won't work to my trailer. The other lights around the trailer are illuminated. I tried to plug it into another trailer I have and got the same results.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Under the dash lets verify fuses 13 and 14 are good and powered.Same test on fuse 100 under the hood.Turn the hazards on and hold your fingers on the left and right trailer turn relays under the hood to see if there clicking. If not then there is a BCM failure. If they are clicking then we need to check for wiring issues after the relays to the trailer connector. Can you get to this point. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris