Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I drilled out the lock of 2003 Sable (lost keys) I need to be able to

Customer Question

i drilled out the lock of 2003 Sable (lost keys) I need to be able to crank it without key to drive to yard to get another steering wheel. What is the started wiring code? how do you crank it without key?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will answer this for you, but also warn you that since I can;t verify you are the owner of your car, I can't legally tell you how to hot wire the car. I suggest looking elsewhere on the internet for an answer to this question. I will send this question to close since it is an illegal question for anyone on here to answer. Have a great evening.