Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford F-350 diesel: Truck won't start when warm, very delay

Customer Question

Truck won't start when warm, very delay on gas pedal when take off and rpms all over the place when in park
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Any warning lights on or trouble codes stored?Do you have the ability to monitor the computers input form the ICP sensor to see if for one its steady when idling then to see if its below the minimum 500 psi when cranking when hot. The symptoms are pointing to a high pressure oil leak internal or injectors faulty. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris