Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2004 ford expedition I put a new ac compressor and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 ford expedition I put a new ac compressor and bouth expansion valve and high pressure switch still wont turn on the compressor is at 37 low and 200 hi if I push the realy the compressor turns on but still no power to the hi presser or low switch
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok what's that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
15421262-817.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Power on the violet wire come from the climate control in the dash when on AC from fuse 13. This wire goes to the expansion valve then to the switches/sensors and is returned as a signal to the PCM, which then grounds the AC clutch relay. Can you check this violet wire for power at the expansion valve? Use the file diagram below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/04expeditionAC.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris