Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Explorer: Good morning. From Kansas Kim here I have just got

Customer Question

Good morning. From Kansas Kim here I have just got a used 2000 explore limited 4l v6. A/c roentgen's blow cold but heater works. The sirator value was replace and recharged with 30 ounchs. Under the hood the compressed is working . I tried yurt test and it never shows that it started do you have a video I could follow maybe I'm doing it wrong? Thanks in advance for your help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am having a hard time understand what your saying " A/c roentgen's blow cold but heater works. The sirator value was replace "So if I understand the compressor works and the AC lines going to the firewall are cold? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris