Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ford bronco: Big Bob just got my wife a 1995 ford Bronco

Customer Question

Hello Big Bob just got my wife a 1995 ford Bronco 4wheel drive of my mail man he bought it new It blowed the electronic shit module 4wd speedo fuse 10 amp If I try to start it with the key I get nothing but I can turn the key on and jump at the starter relay and it will start but it shift had and the speedo miles don't show ever time I put the new fuse in it blows can you help /
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch shorting out causing both of these issues here.I have seen the switches do this before and had to replace it.I would have the electronic ignition switch tested to see if this is the cause here for sure and the switch replaced if found to be the fault.
Thanks Pete