Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Since I added water to my 2002 gem car it charges but only

Customer Question

Since I added water to my 2002 gem car it charges but only for a short while the car will show it at 100 per cent but drops as soon as gem is driven down to 80. Once it's plugged in it charges but quickly the light goes from yellow to green . The sound of the charger slows down but keeps going for a while even though the light is green my batteries are 4 months old. It is the four seater.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist. What is the year, make, model of this vehicle? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?