Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Same vehicle. Replaced the starter, lights e everything works

Customer Question

Same vehicle. Replaced the starter, lights e everything works but won't crank. When switch is in the off position there is a cyclic clicking coming from the dash near the radio. We had to disconnect the battery.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Your referring to another post here, but we are not able to see what concern your referring to. Can you feel me in more and let me know what kind of vehicle I am helping with?
With the current information, the only thing I can come up with is this a possible ignition switch failure. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris