James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Are there problems with the 2008 Taurus x

Customer Question

are there problems with the 2008 Taurus x
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. The Taurus X uses the same platform as the regular Taurus. They are a good vehicle they just didn't sell very well. That is why Ford only made them for a couple years and the Ford Edge became a very good seller. You just don't hear a lot about them because of this reason. If it was a vehicle I was looking at I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.