Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford: I have three vacuum lines that go to nowhere on my 99

Customer Question

I have three vacuum lines that go to nowhere on my 99 Ford E-350 van. I was diagnosing a P0401 error code and discovered no vacuum at the ERV, traced it down to an open vacuum line located on the frame near the passenger side catalytic converter. One line has vacuum, the other two need vacuum. I have a piece of plastic line I found near the vehicle but I don't know what the vacuum line was intending to supply to the rear of the vehicle.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found a bracket within reach of the line I found but it is rusted out and whatever was attached to it is gone.
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 1 year ago.
Hello I would like to help you.
I need to know which engine you have in you van so I can find the correct Vacuum Diagram. if you do not know you can use this vin decoder to find out
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/vindecoder.php