Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Mustang Convertiable GT: My 2002 Mustang Gt Convertiable Drivers

Customer Question

My 2002 Mustang Gt Convertiable Drivers window will not go up or down replaced the motor still dont work. if you push the switch you here a clicking noise at the fuse panel. All the other windows work. Do you think its a switch
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Below is a file containing the steps to diagnose this.Being that you hear a click when commanding the window, its most likely not the switch. Leaving the GEM module or the wiring to the motor to blame.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/02mustangwindowdiag.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris