Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Transit connect: I need to know the instruction or diagram

Customer Question

I need to know the instruction or diagram for the regulator and motor repair on driver side ford transit connect
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.Below are the factory shop manual directions for replacing the power window motor and regulator for the 2011 Ford Transit Connect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but do you have the regulator diagram > we lost the tension in the wire and it came out of the regulator channel and we arent sure how it is suppose to go
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Ford does not have any pictures of the regulator and the cables. Below is one from the internet.