Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Executive series: on this particular cars the air blew

Customer Question

Hello on this particular cars the air blew at cold then it blew hard again change the fuse and its still not working properly
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fuses have been the relay checked and the compressor still is not turning can you tell me what else can be wrong with the car
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
What model vehicle is this?
I am going to assume this is a town car. Can you remotely power and ground the compressor to see if it will even run and make cold air so we can narrow this down to just a compressor signal not being completed and not a concern with the AC system? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris