Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford edge: I got to work and turned off my 2007 ford edge

Customer Question

I got to work and turned off my 2007 ford edge and sat there a fee minutes listening to radio. When I tried to pull key out of ignition it won't pull out and the car won't start either. The key turns just won't start and won't pull out. The anti theft light is blinking too.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
You may have experienced a faulty alternator and the battery is now to weak to energize the key lock solenoid. Can you try a jump start and let me know those results. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris