Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Escape: My BS light is on and the 4-wheel drive light occasionally

Customer Question

My BS light is on and the 4-wheel drive light occasionally come son in my 2005 Ford Escape. What do I do?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
Has the system been scanned to see what fault codes are setting when the light comes on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't taken it to anyone
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Any time the light comes on the computer will set and store a fault code, if you can get it scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that are setting I can direct you in the next step to repair this, most parts store can run a scan for you at no charge, if you can get this done and post back, we can work from there to get this resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I take the car?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Most parts store such as Auto Zone will run a scan for you at no charge.