Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I need help replacing the engine cooling fan on a 2007

Customer Question

I need help replacing the engine cooling fan on a 2007 Fusion 2.3l 4cyl
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
hello, I am Randall, Have you tried to remove or not? are you stuck at certain step of repair?OR just need link to repair information? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Randall... I am stuck... I used this service several days ago to diagnose the problem and had to order the fan... I cannot get it to release to pull out... The other mechanic sent me a schematic, but I cannot seem to get it out
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
well, the only thing I can do is send link to the Kia repair, Sounds like you have that,Have you followed all the steps in the repair, if so what step are you stuck at
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be "stuck" or attached on the passenger side... I can get the drivers side to pull up out of the retaining "cups"... is there a bolt or anything on the passenger side?
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
have you released all the clips for hose, trans lines, electrical connectors etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find any transmission lines running to nor thru my fan shroud... I have pulled the plastic cover from underneath and looked... tell me more about the clips, I can't see them in the schematic
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
unsure, Hard not being there, maybe another expert has done one recently and can help you better, one should be along shortly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the help
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. I'm not sure what the other expert has sent you. Give these a look and see if they hep you better. There are 3 clips on the shroud that need to come off. The instructions have pictures of where those 3 clips are. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed my response. Do you need any more assistance on this question?