Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford E-150 Van: yES

Customer Question

yES
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only want an answer to ONE question! not a membership to anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to be a member paying every month when all I need is the answer to one question?I don't want to buy a membership, please! If that is the deal, please get rid of my ATM card number
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
This can be a faulty thermostat. It can also be a collapsing coolant hose, head gasket, or water pump impeller corrosion. What steps or diag has been done so far? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris