Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have two questions: 1st - does my 2000 F250 Superduty

Customer Question

Hi I have two questions: 1st - does my 2000 F250 Superduty 7.3 powerstroke diesel have an actual PCV valve? Parts store says no. 2nd - I believe my water pump (06 Fusion i4 2.3 duratech) has totally went out. Besides a new serpentine belt, G-05 coolant,
distilled water, and pump are there any other tools or items I must get to make this repair? Thank you
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Below are the instructions for replacing the water pump on the Fusion.As for the 7.3L, it does not have a PCV system. But it does have a crankcase breather assembly attached to the drivers side valve cover. It just needs to be cleaned and the seals between it and the valve cover need to be replaced.