Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford E350: Ihave a 1978 Ford E350 RV. I was driving it at 65

Customer Question

Ihave a 1978 Ford E350 RV. I was driving it at 65 mph after about 250 miles, it began to lose power and began back firing,
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Backfiring can be cause by either a loss of fuel pressure and or ignition spark or a timing concern. In order to be able to help you with this problem we need to know your engine size as well as what you have done to try and resolve this concern. Post back with this information and I will try and help you.