Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford ranger: yes I had recently buy a 2000 ranger. the ac system

Customer Question

yes I had recently buy a 2000 ranger. the ac system is out of r134a . can I charge the system under pressure ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
How much pressure is at the low side service port with the engine off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will get back to you 6/29/2015 in the morning . To verify pressure [ low an high ]
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good morning Dave , I've check the pressures . [ low- 102 ] [ high- 100 ] .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what happen here Dave ? . I send what ever you needed to know about 61/2 hrs ago , are you neglecting me ? . why aren't
you responding ? .my credit account for $5.00 fee and $23.00 for getting a response from a master mechanic which is you Dave . So what is the hold up ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not rather talk than type [ live phone call with the ford mechanic ] this is a scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had donated $28.00 of my kids food money cause I thought this was a legal and trustworthy business . I will seek advise from my attorney .