James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Ford: I have a 2002 f350 7.3 diesel, the truck will start and

Customer Question

I have a 2002 f350 7.3 diesel, the truck will start and run but there is no throttle and the instrument panel went out! I assume it is fuse related but can't find it! I ran the diagnosis and it said p0221 throttle position switch b circuit range preferred but not in truck book so how do I fix it
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. Your concern you are having is due to a faulty throttle pedal assembly. You will need to replace it to correct your concern.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.