EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

F250: My trailer lights where working when I unhooked my trailer

Customer Question

My trailer lights where working when I unhooked my trailer when I hooked back up I have brake, turn signal and brakes but no park or running lights and I cant seem to find the fuse I have my owners guide but it don't seem to be right
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. There are 2 fuses that you need to check. And you need to check them with a test light because you need to know if power is actually at the fuse. In the interior fuse panel check fuse 30 (15amp). And in the fuse box under the hood check fuse 26 (30amp). Check those with a test light and let me know if there is power there. Thanks.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any more questions? Thank you and please remember to rate the service provided.