Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

ECONOLINE150: I JUST INSTALL AN ENGINE INTO MY E150 VAN AND

Customer Question

I JUST INSTALL AN ENGINE INTO MY E150 VAN AND HAVE ONE WIRE ASSEMBLY THAT I CANT FIND THE CONNECTION FOR, THE WIRE THAT I AM REFERING ABOUT IS ON THE PASSENGER SIDE NEAR THE FUEL INJECTION ASSEMBLY COMING FROM THE WIRE HARNESS. I PLUGED ALL OF THE WIRE IN THAT LEADS TO THE FUEL INJECTORS I INSTALLED THE INTAKE MANIFOLD ALREADY SO I CANT SEE UNDERNEATH TO SEE WEATHER THERE IS A PLUG IN TO FUEL INJECTOR ASSEMBLY.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is it a single wire? What color are the wire(s)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the wires are wrapped but the inside of the connection is yellow
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
How many pins? headed to the rear of the intake, really need to know wire color and engine size 4.6 etc