Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford 1991 7.3 diesel: I have a 1991 ford diesel 7.3 l (1991).

Customer Question

I have a 1991 ford diesel 7.3 l (1991). A problem happened during a trip to California. J have make 10.000 km with a low temperature. (_ (__ _____ I) _) always stable. In California a mechanic told me that my belts are worn, so I told him to change them. When I got my vehicle, after one kilometer, is overheating ((_________) I). Back in Canada, the ford garage has tried a new radiator No, nothing settled.
he changed the thermostat, sender temp fluid, clutch fan. He does not overheat
but the temperature is high (_ (__ _______ I) _) I would like that, it comes back as before. Do you have an idea? Thank you!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Mt name is ***** ***** I iwll try to assist. Your question is coming in very gibberish on this end. It is full of lines, dashes, symbols, etc. Can you please re-ask the question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 1991 ford diesel 7.3 l (1991). A problem happened during a trip to California. J have make 10.000 km with a low temperature, always stable. In California a mechanic told me that my belts are worn, so I told him to change them. When I got my vehicle, after one kilometer, is overheating . Back in Canada, the ford garage has tried a new radiator No, nothing settled.
but the temperature is normal high. I would like that, it comes back as before. Do you have an idea? Thank you!
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is the vehicle actually overheating if you look at the engine coolant temperature sensor for the computer or is just the dash gauge malfunctioning? He replaced the belts, everything has been changed except for the water pump basically?