Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Ford f350: I have a 6.0 power stroke eng that shuts down when

Customer Question

I have a 6.0 power stroke eng that shuts down when you hit a bump going down the road an it mite shut down just going down the road .
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Have you had the vehicle scanned for codes to see if there are any faults for ground losses to the modules? First thing I would check is the battery cables and all your ground cables/straps. That is the most common that causes this issue. Also, scan the truck at your local Autozone and get all the codes in the vehicle. That will help determine where the voltage fluctuation is. You want both active and inactive codes. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy