A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

Ford F-150: Okay so, I had bought HID headlights from HIDextra

Customer Question

Okay so, I had bought HID headlights from HIDextra and they accidently sent me a 2 prong plug for my truck headlights which they are a 3 prong headlight. So i was being a idiot and I plugged it in without looking at the headlight prongs to see if they match. I turned the key over to see if they would work and the headlight didn't turn on. So I called them and they sent me another set, and I recieved the set today and they didn't turn on at all. Everything was right on this second set. So i decided to go buy a oem headlight out of frustration to see if it would turn on, and i plugged in the bulb and tried to turn it on, and I got nothing. I checked the fuse to see if it was blown at all and the fuse was fine, so I don't know what is wrong with it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
I know you stated you checked the fuses, but check these fuses below to make sure.
They are all in the dash fuse box.
The fuses are #6, #23, #25, #35 and #40.
Check these fuses and make sure they are good and have power with the key turned on and the headlights turned on.
Please let me know if these fuses are all good.