Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Focus hatchback: I need the radio code 2005 Ford Fo

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my 2005 Ford Focus
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Bad news, we don't have access to that information. You can look in your owner's manual and there is a sticker there, a sticker on the back of the radio unit, or you have to connect a Ford IDS tool to it to get the code/program one in. Technician's don't have that code until we connect up out IDS tool to the vehcole. We have technician's codes that we use for troubleshooting and such, but I would lose my job as well as any other tech would if that code was given out. I wish we could help you out more, but we can't on that one. Like I mentioned though, try the owner's manual as well as the back of the unit for the sticker to keep from having to go to the dealer or a mobile shop. To save money, I would go to Best Buy and have them get the code and program it in for you. They do it for like $20. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy