Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ford: I have 2000 Ford F450, V10, 6.8l, 4x4, fuel. I had

Customer Question

I have 2000 Ford F450, V10, 6.8l, 4x4, Bi fuel. I had the Ford dealer remove the LPG manifold at engine while changing spark plugs. There were after problems with engine malfunction light continously on. He tried a different PCM but truck rejected it. Tried flashing it but malfunction light stays on. Others problems LPG disconnected, fuel gauge didn't work. I discovered and remove LPG white wires connector jumper plug. I was to able to bypass LPG controls completely. Now final problem is U1262 code. I read posts about loose connections. Please give advise as what to look at.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect for any engine wiring issues needing repaired to correct this here.The wiring faults may be at the engine itself running across the engine or may be due to the LPG system wired in.You may have to put the vehicle back to factory wiring to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know which wires and or harness plugs are causing the problems. The LPG harnesses are not getting reconnected. I need specific information and not general.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the 2000 Ford wiring diagram manual for this truck. Read in detail as much as possible. I need the specifics about the code U1262, if related to LPG or another problem.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I don't have the diagram info you are looking for here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok