Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F350 king ranch: I have a 2007 ford with a 6.0. Replaced a

Customer Question

I have a 2007 ford with a 6.0. Replaced a lot of parts and did a egr delete and changed glow plugs got the ficim rebuilt and changed out the glow plug controller. The truck runs fine but if I take it on the freeway at 70 mph for longer then 10 miles I get a wrench light that appears. If I shUT the truck off and turn it back on the wrench light disappears and it only comes on at higher speeds. Any ideas
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have a sct flash tuner I currently run and what other upgrades do you recommend to get. I own a small asphalt business and pull a lot of trailers so I need the truck to be mechanicaly sound. Thank you
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
With the wrench light coming on we need to know what codes are stored. Does the light still come on if you program it back to stock?