Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

FORD F350: my f350 ford starts and runs mins or less

Customer Question

my f350 ford starts and runs for 20 mins or less then it dies it will restart a few mins later then die again. i replaced the pump on the frame, and it still does the same thing, whats next?
Category: Ford
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
hi, does this have two tanks and does it do this with both tanks ?did you replace the fuel filter as well ?did you check for spark?did you try to spray carb cleaner into the throttle body when it stalls and does it then start up for a second or so ?what motor is in this ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
we can also proceed here if you want ...jazzmaster ..
the reason for the additional for the phone call is that it may take hours on the phone .....
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
in the meantime when it stalls and won't start right back up does spraying starting fluid or you can use carb cleaner .
will it start then even if only for a second ?
also, I need you for you to check if the spark is good when it won't start ?