Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

F350 super duty: 2006 f350 super duty diesel cranking but not

Customer Question

2006 f350 super duty diesel cranking but not starting. Fuel Pump not making any noise when turning on the key
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.If you did those checks, next is to remove the fuel filter cap under the hood, turn the key on and see if the filter bowl fills. If it doesn't, then the fuel pump is most likely bad and needs to be replaced. This is based on the fuse and the relay being good. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy