HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

Moose". I am replacing a Radiator Support on a friend's

Customer Question

Hi "Moose". I am replacing a Radiator Support on a friend's 2008 Fusion SEL. Is an exploded view / diagram of this area of the car available?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. I do not see any instructions in manual for radiator support but I could give you instructions to remove front bumper and radiator which should be most of the work needed before removing support. Let me know if you would like the information or if you would prefer to wait for someone who may have instructions for radiator support itself. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I have already removed the bumper cover, bumper isolator, radiator support, etc.. I really just need a diagram or detailed pictures of this area to make certain that it goes back together as quickly as possible.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
I have diagrams for pretty much everything but radiator support. Radiator support may be in manuals for auto body repair, my manuals or more for mechanical repairs. I'll open question up to see if someone else has more information. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Dan. I realized that it is an unusual task when the Haynes manual did not cover it and online research was a waste of time. I'll get through it OK but it would be nice to find some documentation to expedite the process.Any help is appreciated...
Gary
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hello is this what you are looking for?