Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford Mustang: Hey I need to know how to wire my 1997 v6 mustang

Customer Question

Hey I need to know how to wire my 1997 v6 mustang to a 302 I took fuel injection off and put a cobarator on it I need a schematic or something please I been trying to wire my engine bay for about three months
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
This is going to be pretty much impossible over the internet, however I can provide the wire diagrams for a vehicle with a 302 if that would help. I could provide your year model diagram and an older vehicle, if that would help. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris